Comment on page
Cookies allow our website to function most efficiently, including, but not limited to:
- Balancing website traffic to ensure that all our users can enjoy consistent and reliable access;
- Limiting traffic to key sections of our website to maintain stable performance;
Ease of use
- Cookies make it easier for you to navigate our website;
- Help to remember the preferences of your language and country.
Cookies are used to collect statistics about how you move and make transactions on our website, including, but not limited to:
- Collecting feedback on your satisfaction through surveys;
- Getting information about how you navigate and make transactions on our website so that improvements can be made.
Cookies allow us to provide you with relevant marketing messages, including, but not limited to:
- Allowing our website to serve different versions of the page for marketing purposes;
- Allowing us and/or third parties to display relevant messages and/or advertisements that offer a selection of products based on your browsing behaviour on our website and some other websites.
We also use web analytics services such as Google Analytics. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize ads on its own network.
Online behavioural advertising
Online behavioural advertising is also known as interest-based advertising. It’s a way of serving advertisements that are more relevant to your interests on websites visited by you. Shared interests are grouped together based on your previous web browsing activity. This allows us to display advertising that is relevant and useful to you. Advertising can also be delivered to you based on the website content you’ve just been viewing. This is called retargeting. When you visit our website and navigate to other websites, we may leverage the cookies we have in place and our partnerships with online advertisers and social media networks in order to serve you with targeted advertising and/or to limit the number of times you see a particular advertisement. We collect the following information about you for such purposes: IP address or other unique identifiers, mobile carrier, time zone setting, operating system and platform. You may opt out of using cookies if you don’t want to be retargeted or your advertising to be tailored. However, opting out does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It means that the company or companies you opted out of will no longer serve you advertisements tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns. You may instead see more advertising that isn’t as relevant to your preferences.
Our partnership with advertising networks
We only share your data with advertising networks in the strictest confidence to serve more relevant advertising. We have established standards to ensure that you’ll only be served appropriate advertising. You may opt out of such advertising from the advertising networks at any time by visiting their websites or by referring to the section titled “Managing cookie preferences”.
Managing cookie preferences
A clickstream records which parts of a website you click on when you use it. We may collect clickstream data when you use our website and track referrals from other websites to improve your online experience with us. This data will not be stored as part of your customer record and will only be used for statistical analyses.