Comment on page
1. Zheng, Z., et al., Blockchain challenges and opportunities: A survey. International journal of web and grid services, 2018. 14(4): p. 352-375.
2. Monrat, A.A., O. Schelén, and K. Andersson, A survey of blockchain from the perspectives of applications, challenges, and opportunities. IEEE Access, 2019. 7: p. 117134-117151.
3. Yaga, D., et al., Blockchain technology overview. arXiv preprint arXiv:1906.11078, 2019.
4. Li, X., et al., A survey on the security of blockchain systems. Future generation computer systems, 2020. 107: p. 841-853.
5. Di Pierro, M., What is the blockchain? Computing in Science & Engineering, 2017. 19(5): p. 92-95.
6. Tasatanattakool, P. and C. Techapanupreeda. Blockchain: Challenges and applications. in 2018 International Conference on Information Networking (ICOIN). 2018. IEEE.
7. Pilkington, M., Blockchain technology: principles and applications, in Research handbook on digital transformations. 2016, Edward Elgar Publishing. p. 225-253.
8. Ilham, R.N., et al., Investigation of the bitcoin effects on the country revenues via virtual tax transactions for purchasing management. Int. J Sup. Chain. Mgt Vol, 2019. 8(6): p. 737.
9. Naeem, M.A. and S. Karim, Tail dependence between bitcoin and green financial assets. Economics Letters, 2021. 208: p. 110068.
10. Makarov, I. and A. Schoar, Blockchain analysis of the bitcoin market. 2021, National Bureau of Economic Research.
11. Mariana, C.D., I.A. Ekaputra, and Z.A. Husodo, Are Bitcoin and Ethereum safe-havens for stocks during the COVID-19 pandemic? Finance research letters, 2021. 38: p. 101798.
12. Fosso Wamba, S., et al., Bitcoin, Blockchain and Fintech: a systematic review and case studies in the supply chain. Production Planning & Control, 2020. 31(2-3): p. 115-142.
13. Ferdous, M.S., M.J.M. Chowdhury, and M.A. Hoque, A survey of consensus algorithms in public blockchain systems for crypto-currencies. Journal of Network and Computer Applications, 2021. 182: p. 103035.
14. Poongodi, M., et al., Prediction of the price of Ethereum blockchain cryptocurrency in an industrial finance system. Computers & Electrical Engineering, 2020. 81: p. 106527.
15. Le Tran, V. and T. Leirvik, Efficiency in the markets of crypto-currencies. Finance Research Letters, 2020. 35: p. 101382.
16. ur Rehman, M.H., et al., Trust in blockchain cryptocurrency ecosystem. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, 2019. 67(4): p. 1196-1212.
17. Othman, A.H.A., S.M. Alhabshi, and R. Haron, The effect of symmetric and asymmetric information on volatility structure of crypto-currency markets: A case study of bitcoin currency. Journal of Financial Economic Policy, 2019.
18. Kyriazis, N.A., A survey on efficiency and profitable trading opportunities in cryptocurrency markets. Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 2019. 12(2): p. 67.
19. Bariviera, A.F. and I. Merediz‐Solà, Where do we stand in cryptocurrencies economic research? A survey based on hybrid analysis. Journal of Economic Surveys, 2021. 35(2): p. 377-407.
20. Jiang, S., X. Li, and S. Wang, Exploring evolution trends in cryptocurrency study: From underlying technology to economic applications. Finance Research Letters, 2021. 38: p. 101532.
21. García-Corral, F.J., et al., A bibliometric review of cryptocurrencies: how have they grown? Financial innovation, 2022. 8(1): p. 1-31.
22. Gadekallu, T.R., et al., Blockchain for the metaverse: A review. arXiv preprint arXiv:2203.09738, 2022.
23. Sekar, S., et al., Autonomous transaction model for e-commerce management using blockchain technology. International Journal of Information Technology and Web Engineering (IJITWE), 2022. 17(1): p. 1-14.
24. Sedlmeir, J., et al., The transparency challenge of blockchain in organizations. Electronic Markets, 2022: p. 1-16.
25. Gillpatrick, T., S. Boğa, and O. Aldanmaz, How can blockchain contribute to developing country economies? A literature review on application areas. Economics, 2022. 10(1): p. 105-128.
26. Teng, F., et al., A comprehensive review of energy blockchain: Application scenarios and development trends. International Journal of Energy Research, 2021. 45(12): p. 17515-17531.
27. Faria, I., The market, the regulator, and the government: Making a blockchain ecosystem in the Netherlands. Finance and Society, 2021. 7(1): p. 40-56.
28. Sinha, B.B. and R. Dhanalakshmi, Recent advancements and challenges of Internet of Things in smart agriculture: A survey. Future Generation Computer Systems, 2022. 126: p. 169-184.
29. Koohang, A., et al., Internet of Things (IoT): From awareness to continued use. International Journal of Information Management, 2022. 62: p. 102442.
30. Vermesan, O., et al., Internet of things beyond the hype: Research, innovation and deployment, in Building the Hyperconnected Society-Internet of Things Research and Innovation Value Chains, Ecosystems and Markets. 2022, River Publishers. p. 15-118.
31. Salih, K.O.M., et al., A comprehensive survey on the Internet of Things with the industrial marketplace. Sensors, 2022. 22(3): p. 730.
32. Patashkova, Y., et al., Dynamics of Bitcoin trading on the Binance cryptocurrency exchange. Економiчний часопис-XXI, 2021. 187(1-2): p. 177-188.
33. MALLICK, S.K., Causal relationship between Crypto currencies: An Analytical Study between Bitcoin and Binance Coin. Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government| Vol, 2020. 26(2): p. 2172.
34. Han, J., S. Huang, and Z. Zhong, Trust in defi: an empirical study of the decentralized exchange. Available at SSRN 3896461, 2021.
35. Lyons, R.K. and G. Viswanath-Natraj, What keeps stablecoins stable? Journal of International Money and Finance, 2023. 131: p. 102777.
36. Bholane, K.P., Pros and Cons of Cryptocurrency: A Brief Overview. National Journal of Research in Marketing, Finance & HRM, 2021. 6(3): p. 71-78.
37. Morris, J. Linux kernel security overview. in Proceedings of the Kernel Conference Australia, Brisbane, Australia. 2009.
38. Peach, S., B. Irwin, and R. van Heerden. An overview of linux container based network emulation. in 15th European Conf. Cyber Warfare and Security. 2016.
39. Golosova, J. and A. Romanovs. The advantages and disadvantages of the blockchain technology. in 2018 IEEE 6th workshop on advances in information, electronic and electrical engineering (AIEEE). 2018. IEEE.
40. Mahmudnia, D., M. Arashpour, and R. Yang, Blockchain in construction management: Applications, advantages and limitations. Automation in Construction, 2022. 140: p. 104379.
41. Vovchenko, N., et al., Competitive advantages of financial transactions on the basis of the blockchain technology in digital economy. European Research Studies, 2017. 20(3B): p. 193.